ELSY Ltd is an automation engineering company established in 1990. Main business activity is:
- Designing and building control systems for production lines, machines and processes.
- Distribution of automation products manufactured by MOELLER and MICROINNOVATION (EATON), ALLEN BRADLEY (ROCKWELL AUTOMATION), SIEMENS, BECKHOFF, BOSCH REXROTH, TDE MACNO, NEWALL, THERMATOOL (INDUCTOTHERM HW), NIVELCO, PRECIZIKA METROLOGY.
- Complex solutions for solving the technical and technological needs of our customers, as well as service and maintenance of our automatic control systems.
- We deliver spare parts and consumables for CO2 laser cutting machines TRUMPF and BYSTRONIC, linear encoders and CNC systems, variable speed drives, sensors for level metering and flow measurements in open channels
- Programmable logic controllers and industrial software.
- Servo drives.
- Sensors and level gauges.
- We deliver, revamp and build equipment for the mass production of welded pipes – tube mills, HF welding generators, flying saws, pipe packaging lines.
In our projects we use programmable logic controllers, servo drives, operator panels, sensors, encoders and other automation products manufactured by MOELLER and MICROINNOVATION (EATON), ALLEN BRADLEY (ROCKWELL AUTOMATION), SIEMENS, BECKHOFF, BOSCH REXROTH, TDE MACNO, NEWALL, THERMATOOL (INDUCTOTHERM HW), NIVELCO, PRECIZIKA METROLOGY.
ELSY has 25 year experience in building automatic control systems for tube mills and other tube processing equipment, installation and commissioning of HF generators for induction heating and welding of pipes, and Flying Cut Off for tube mills.
Some projects of ELSY are:
- Drive and control system of Flying Cut Off for tube mills.
- Complex systems for automation and control of tube mills.
- Automatic control systems of six tube packaging lines.
- Automatic control systems of slitting lines.
- Automatic control systems of wood processing and other machinery.
- Revamping of metal processing machines, lathes and mills, planer machine tools, by replacing old servos and CNC with new ones.
- Automatic control systems of equipment in chemical and food industry.
- Automatic control systems of grain storage facilities.